bellWell, according to your words. I can see that you are quite fond of guys with a pair of nice and cool glasses, that is masculine. Anyway, as far as we know, it would be good for us to make some preparations for any situations or just something else. Just take care of yourself and dress yourself up. In my mind, a man with eyeglasses would appear more mature and gentle, quiet, and of course more attractive, etc.03/11/2013
christensengirlEyeglasses can be attractive on men if appropriately chosen. Eyeglasses comes into different types and sizes, and you can choose one that suit you best. As we all know, eyeglasses can embody a man's temperament, knowledge and gentleness. Weather it is for ornament or for actual use, eyeglasses can be useful and helpful. In my opinion, a man with a pair of glasses can be attractive.03/12/2013
carolmckTo each his own, different people may have different ideas. In my opinion, I think a man wearing eyeglasses appears more intelligent and knowledgeable. Meanwhile, he may be mature and reserved with eyeglasses hiding the expressions from his eyes. What's more, a pair of eyeglasses is like a veil to his eyes, making him more mysterious. A pair of gilded glasses makes a man noble and elegant. While, glasses can also be a prop to play cute for man. When a man wears glasses with full thick black frame, he may look cute. I think they are attractive, especially the gilded half-rimed ones.03/14/2013
- My helmet makes my glasses foggy. What can I do?
- How Long after Cataract Surgery Can I Get New Glasses?
- How much are glasses at Walmart vision center?
- Which one is better, contacts or glasses for studying on computer?
- Do i need anti glare on my glasses?
- Is myopia hereditary?
- Why my vision gets blurry since I started wearing glasses?
- What is the best shape of glasses for a round face ?
- What type of lens is used to correct short sightedness?
- Why do some babies wear glasses?