Kyle kirkNO, i don't think so. eyes are very important organs for us. So, you'd better having eye test to know your prescription. And the eye doctor will give you prescription, of course including the prescription for computer glasses. And i think this is the safe way to know your strength for computer glasses.06/19/2012
MichelleUsually Computer screens are positioned 20-26 inches from our eyes. This distance is closer than driving vision, but farther away than reading vision. You might have myopia so that your prescription glasses can help correct your driving vision. While you can see the things in the nearby clearly, so you think you don't need prescription glasses to help with your close work. But I still suggest you to have your eyesight checked and get a prescription first. you can tell the optometrist that you want to order a pair of prescription computer glasses with your new prescription, they will tell you whether you need a prescription for your computer glasses or not. Good luck!12/20/2013
- What can you do to help protect your eyes when using a computer?
- What are computer glasses?
- Why do my eyes burn when i look at the computer ?
- How to take care of your eyes when using the computer?
- Are computer glasses necessary?
- Can you wear computer glasses over contacts?
- What are the best lenses for computer glasses?
- What are computer glasses side effects?
- Are computer glasses worth buying?
- What can we benefit from computer eyeglasses?