Hi guys I need some advice. My family is going through a tight situation about money and our top priority right now is food, school, and shelter. We'er in between homes right now. Anyway, I have bad eyesight and I have eyeglasses that I basically place everywhere and forget about. Now it's badly bent on the left hinge. I have been irresponsible with it and I switch frames almost once a year (expensive frames =0) and it's becoming such a headache to my parents. Right now we can't afford a new one (again...). I'm afraid to fix it myself because the last time I did I broke the left arm lol. It's a metal frame by the way. When I place it on a flat surface the left arm looks like it's flying ( Even at a glance you can say it's bent). But thank God that there are no scratches (just really minor). Please help me! I can't see the white board in class without having to go through a headache!
You may interest questions:
- How to protect glasses while playing basketball?
- How much do rimless titanium glasses cost?
- What are different types of swimming goggles?
- How to remove lenses from half frame reading glasses?
- What swimming goggles are good for a big nose?
- What glasses can be used to protect eyes from fluorescent lights?
- What color sunglasses are best for a dark skin man?
- How to protect your eyes while sun tanning?
- What is the best brand of frameless eyeglass frames for men?
- What are some cool sunglasses for bald men?