The upper third of the lenses are useless, being focused on something past infinity. To see distance, I have to look through roughly the middle part of the lenses. To see my computer screens, I have to look through the bottom third, so I spend all day at work with my head cocked back. To read fine print, I have to look through the very bottom part of the lenses, practically holding the paper under my chin.
You may interest questions:
- What happens if you blink too much?
- How to improve your eyesight in a day?
- How to improve vision in soccer ?
- Can sleeping in contacts cause astigmatism?
- Does alcohol affect depth perception?
- Is pink eye contagious in babies?
- How to use sweet almond oil for dark circles ?
- What herbs are good for dry eyes?
- Can glasses correct macular degeneration?
- Where did my prescription go?