I always thought the anti-reflective coating is applied on the front surface, but I was wrong. So why is Anti-reflective coating applied to the back surface of sunglass lenses?
Related Topics : sunglass lenses
You may interest questions:
- Where to get prescription wayfarer glasses?
- What are suitable eyeglasses for people with big cheeks?
- Is an eye stye contagious?
- What are causes of peripheral vision loss?
- What is the good treatment for photophobia?
- Can tears clean our eyes?
- What is the best way to clean foggy glasses?
- Is Salmon good for eye health?
- What are trendy sunglasses for men in 2012 fall?
- What are good treatment for peripheral vision loss I can take?