I always thought the anti-reflective coating is applied on the front surface, but I was wrong. So why is Anti-reflective coating applied to the back surface of sunglass lenses?
Related Topics : sunglass lenses
You may interest questions:
- Is jojoba oil good for eye wrinkles?
- How long should i wear pinhole glasses?
- What should i do if i get toothpaste in my eye?
- What's the difference between pink eye and bloodshot eye?
- Where can i buy all red contact lenses?
- Where can i get glow in the dark contact lenses?
- How to stop contacts from moving around?
- Why do beach volleyball players wear sunglasses?
- Are monthly contact lenses safe ?