Adam petersWell, let me give you some information about it. So, glasses frames made of plastic are relatively cheaper than those made of other materials. Since Walmart is a large retailer, there products are slightly cheaper, so you are able to buy what you want at a nice price, generally speaking, a pair of plastic glasses will cost you about 50 to 100 dollars, including the lenses. Hope this help you out of your confusion.11/07/2012
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
808-735-1935It depends where you live and what your lens option for your plastic glasses. As we know, the price for a pair of eyeglasses include eyeglasses frame and prescription lenses. In fact, eyeglasses at Walmart are not too much expensive. As far as i know, you may expected to get a pair of plastic frame from Walmart at 40 Dollars to 80 Dollars. As for the lenses, it depends on your prescription and lens options. So, you'd better consult an optician in Walmart.02/03/2015
Brittany greenProduct availability, styles, promotions and prices may vary between stores and online. The price is about ï¼„40--ï¼„80. My friend told me that the knowledgeable staff in walmart is trained to demonstrate and recommend your real solutions , and then pick up a pair of eyeglasses which is fit for you. Puritan Rx-able Frames, Black/Crystal, my friend bought this one. You can check some information on www.walmart.com and read some Customer Product Reviews.11/06/2012
- How to clean the white off plastic frame eyeglasses?
- Metal and plastic glasses, which one last longer?
- How to make plastic glasses fit better?
- What are the best way to clean plastic eyeglasses lenses?
- Which one is better to go for, plastic or metal glasses?
- Is it Ok for older adult men to wear plastic prescription glasses ?
- Do you think black plastic glasses fashionable or nerdy?
- How to polish plastic glasses frames?
- Are plastic or metal eyeglass frames better for older women?
- Do big plastic fashion glasses look silly or classy?