Fari TackaberryYes, dry eyes may cause dizziness. The dry eyes will cause the redness of the eyes which will not make you feel comfortable. The eyes may easily cause the head problems because the nerves in the eyes and brain are interlinked. You could use the warm compress therapy or the eyes drops to release the symptom of dry eyes.01/24/2013
Kimberly quickDry eyes can be caused by many things such as post-symptom of surgery, tired eyes or eye diseases etc. You can take a complete eye exam first to determine what causes it. Usually, artificial tear or eye drops can help people with dry eyes. And so far, i didn't find any proves that dry eyes can cause dizziness. And i read online that people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, or multiple sclerosis may suffer dizziness. For the sake of your health. You'd better consult an eye doctor.02/17/2013
AndreaDizziness often caused by blood and oxygen inadequate in brain. Sometimes cold, fever and animea may also contribute to dizziness. Dry eye is impossible to lead to dizziness except something under lying eye problems. Dry eye is described as lack of tears, which can moist the surface of eyes and keep comfortable in eyes.03/18/2013
- Why do my eyes turn red hours after removing contact lenses?
- How to cure dry eyes, blurry vision and fibromyalgia?
- What causes a sore throat and pain behind eyes after drinking alcohol?
- Can dry eyes cause vision loss?
- What is the best over the counter eye drops for dry eyes?
- What is the best eye drops for dry eyes?
- What Acuvue contacts can I try for dry eyes?
- Are Visine artificial tears good for dry eyes?
- why do my eyes feel dry all the time?
- What medications cause dry eye syndrome?