EthanYes, the dehydration may lead to your eye pain. You may get the dryness of the eyes. You will feel the great uncomfortable feeling at the eyes. You could use the eyes drops to moisture the eyes. In addition, you could also use the warm compress to make the eyes feel comfortable. You should drink more water to get rid of the problem of dehydration.01/24/2013
b1eedingthroughI am afraid I don' t agree. First of all, you should know the symptoms of dehydrations, including longing for water all the time, dry mouth and swollen tongue, confusion, sluggishness fainting, fainting, inability to sweat and decreased urine output. If you feel pain in your eye, I don' t think it is in relation with dehydration. In order to prevent dehydrating, you need to drink plenty of water every day. Stop taking salt tablets before meals. Do not exercise outdoors when you feel dizzy, that will just accelerate your dehydration. And when you are exercising, remember to wear light colored clothes. I wish these could drive away your doubts, lol.03/08/2013
ellochkablecyWhen water begins to leave your body, you must feel thirsty and unwell. While you are lack of water, some more severe diseases must occur. Signs and symptoms are dry mouth, eyes stop producing tears, which is good to moist eyes. Nausea and vomiting come step by step. All these are basic terms of suffering eye problems. Eye pain cannot be selected out of this list. Eye pain is the first and most prominent sign of getting dehydration. Of course, dry eye comes into being naturally. Even burryed vision and photophobia will come finally.03/17/2013
- How to treat red and swollen eyes caused by a hit?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- My eyes hurt after staring at computer screen for a long time. How to relieve this?
- Why are my eyes constantly hurting and causing me pain?
- Why do my eyes hurt when I read? But I can see the words just fine.
- What causes eye pain and sensitivity to light?
- what causes eye pain and swelling?
- Can lyme disease cause eye pain?
- Does graves disease cause eye pain?
- What is good for eye pain?