Christopher gilesThe light from the laminating apparatus, the yellow light is shined from filament lamp and the white light is shined from fluorescent lamp. The filament lamp' light are mixed with various kinds of colors. And the factor of colors proportion is decided by the temperature. The unparallel proportion is leading to the color cast of led light. So the colors the light is distortive. The fluorescent lamp's tubes are always adopting the three primary colors tube. It is mild and great with color rendering. Furthermore, the flicker frequency of light is the main reason which causes the fatigue of eyes. So we suggest the use of fluorescent lamp.01/25/2013
Adam petersWell, looks like you are quite concerned about your eye health. Anyway, it is true that on a general basis, yellow lights are better than white lights for we humans, because yellow lights are very natural and close to sunshine, and the nature of yellow lights are less irritative to our eyes. So, if you want to study or do business indoors, try to get yellow lights instead of white ones.03/11/2013
eminentpraiseActually the yellow light will not be so sensitive to eyes, like red ones or other ones. It will be suitable for people. However once your eyes are not that sensitive, you may easily get sleepy during night. Thus, the yellow light may be suitable for the bedroom, not suitable for the study room.03/13/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?