Carlos rodneyMany people get pimples under eyes, and do not worry, there is an easy way to get rid of it. Dip a clean washcloth into hot water, and then press the washcloth on your eye that has the eye pimple. After that, gently massage the area for several minutes. And do this every morning and night, your eyes will be much better after several days.01/25/2013
Mark BurnsYes, you can do like the following.First, take a clean washcloth and dip it into hot water, then you can press it on your eye with eye pimple. Keep doing this for several times and about 30 seconds a time. Then you can take two fingers and gently massage your eye pimple area. Also repeat and do this several times a day until it goes away.01/25/2013
Cassidy campbellYour pimple under eyes may ruin your images which may be caused by the eyes infection from the invisible bacterium. You could have the good rest and keep the good diet. The good way of using eyes will make you get recovery soon. You could also use the eyes drops to get rid of the pimple under eyes. The warm compress could also be the good choice.03/14/2013
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?