Nicholas carterHello, as far as I know, it is possible to cause dry eyes because of migraines because dry eyes can cause the pulsing of the pressure of the blood near the eyes, so due to this, you will get migraines and headaches, and in return, if you have migrianes, you can also cause dry eyes because of the change of the blood pressure. So just consult your doctor and have a check. And you can use some lubricating eye drops to relieve your dry eyes.01/28/2013
LuthyAs far as i am concerned, the main symptoms of migraines is headaches. And it won't cause dry eyes. Besides, usually, People with migraines will have pain on one side of the head, And they may also sensitivity to light. Some peoples even feel blurred vision, nausea and vomiting. So, your dry eyes may not get dry eyes by migraines but other factors. Just use a few drops of eye drops to help your eyes.02/04/2013
CameronYes, it is possible for you to get dry eyes because of migraines. The interlinked nerves will affect your eyes nerves from the head. The weak immune system will cause your eyes get dry easily. You need to have the good rest for the eyes and eat more food with vitamin C to moisture the eyes. You could also do the warm compress to make your eyes feel comfortable.03/14/2013
- Why do my eyes turn red hours after removing contact lenses?
- How to cure dry eyes, blurry vision and fibromyalgia?
- What causes a sore throat and pain behind eyes after drinking alcohol?
- Can dry eyes cause vision loss?
- What is the best over the counter eye drops for dry eyes?
- What is the best eye drops for dry eyes?
- What Acuvue contacts can I try for dry eyes?
- Are Visine artificial tears good for dry eyes?
- why do my eyes feel dry all the time?
- What medications cause dry eye syndrome?