b3hind_blu_eyesYes, a long time use of computer can cause eye strain and can lead to squinting, dry eyes, and general discomfort. To avoid this, first you need to make your workspace comfortable and make sure the light level of the screen being low and diffused, with no glare. And try to put the windows on the side of you instead of being directly ahead or behind, which can minimize the glare. Have a try and good luck!01/27/2013
JaimeProlonged computer use is actually harmful for eyes, which may cause eye strain, dry eyes, eye fatigue, blurry vision and sensitive to light, etc. Because the characteristics of computer screens and the visual demands of computer work make many people susceptible to eye problems. To better use of computer screen, there are some simple tips to prevent such problems caused by computer screen. Firstly, you can adjust the position of the monitor, too high monitor position would cause eye strains. So keep your monitor close than arm's length from your eyes. Secondly, you can remix your environment for brighter lighting. To avoid glare or shadows caused by nearby windows, and don't compute while facing an unshaded window or with dim lights. Thirdly, wear Computer Glasses. Computer glasses have the function of blocking radiation and protect eyes, you can choose a pair of suitable computer glasses for better computer screen. Fourthly, take regular eye break. You can do some eye exercises, or look away from your computer screen every 30 minutes and look into the distance after prolonged focus on screen. I hope these tips would be helpful.01/27/2013
ctakah4ikIf you look at the computer for a long time with little rest, your eyes will get tired easily. What's worse, you will get short sighted easily. You could adjust the computer screen parameters to the suitable index which could make your eyes feel comfortable when looking at it, neither too bright nor too dark. You could then wear the computer glasses to protect your eyes.01/30/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?