walkendeathYes, it is possible for you to get pink eyes because of throat infection. The interlinked nerves between throat and eyes will make you get the pink eyes because of the coming invisible bacterium. The pink eyes could be belonged to the epidemic hemorrhagic conjunctivitis. It is an outbreak of severe acute conjunctivitis. That is pink eyes. It is easily developed in summer and fall because the bacterium is moving actively at that time and people will easily touch such bacterium. The pink eyes have many characterized effect on eyes, such as irritation, conjunctival hyperemia and edema, height before merger subconjunctival hemorrhage, corneal damage and ear swollen lymph glands. The route of transmission of it is various which you should take notice of. It can be transmitted through contact often with people who are with pink eyes. If you share the objects with others, such as towel, handkerchief, wash, basin water and so on with other people with pink eyes, you may get high possibility to get pink eyes. You should take notice of it.03/20/2013
DEREK GarranaWell, in my opinion, it is possible to have pink eye because of throat infection. So if you have pink eyes, you should try to find out the causes from other ways. Generally speaking, there are many factors which can just lead to pink eyes. For example, viruses, bacteria, allergies, a chemical splash in the eyes can just be the reasons. But on the other hand, there is no evidence which has shown that throat infection can cause it. When you have pink eyes, you need to have some cold compresses to relieve the symptoms. Also, just try to find the causes and avoid it.03/21/2013
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- How to give yourself a fake pink eye?
- How long does pink eye take to go away on its own?
- How do you know if you have pink eye or allergies?
- How long does pink eye take to go away with antibiotics?
- How Do You Know If You Have Pink Eye or Just Allergies?
- How fast do symptoms of pink eye show up?
- What's a good cure for pink eye?
- When is pink eye contagious ?
- Is pink eye contagious while on antibiotics?