b3hind_blu_eyesSome macular pucker is not hereditary which could be caused by the bad use of eyes during common day. The main symptom of macular pucker are the yellow spot in the optic disc of temporal side of 0.35 cm place and slightly lower part which is rich in lutein. It is a yellow village, which is called macular. The macular central depression is called the concave which is the most keen eyesight place. For the performance of the eyes have shadow, inspect content deformation, such as smaller to become the far. Vision loss, but often not less than 0.5 the following, can use convex lens piece part correct fundus macular have seen a circular reflective wheel, the center concave dark red, light reflection disappeared, can have pale fibrin AD cool-headed, under the retina in the binocular indirect ophthalmoscope, macular a dome saucer from area fluorescence angiography in vein, coloring macular have one or several fluorescein leakage point, and gradually is spurting or ink sample, expand into strong fluorescence spot. You could do the good care of the eye's use by taking more food with vitamin C and have good rest for the eyes.03/07/2013
BrookeWell, yes, macular pucker can be hereditary. So you need to check it with your own situation. And according to some experts, the macular pucker symptoms of vision distortion and blurriness are mild, and there is no treatment needed. And you may need know that even though some people have got it, they have to adjust to the mild visual distortion, since it does not affect activities of daily life, such as reading and driving. And in most cases, for the treatments of macular pucker, you can have surgery which is named as vitrectomy, and recommended for treating macular pucker in many countries.03/11/2013
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?