GRETA GARBOWell, I don't know if you are talking about low-calorie diet? or something else. But, as to diet, we everybody must make it balanced, which means that we have to take in enough necessary nutrition. That's what make our body healthy and fit all along. So, if you have some problems, you should ask some who is professional to help you with your diet. Also, good eyesight partly depends on how you use your eyes and some other reasons.03/06/2013
Jack taylorWell, yes, low carb diet can just affect your eyes, leading to some serious eye problems. And according to some researches, a high-protein, low-carbohydrate diet could affect your blood sugar levels. In that way, it will affect your vision as well as cause other serious symptoms. For example, you may suffer blurry vision in your eyes. And blurry vision can be very dangerous when you are driving. So just be careful about it.03/21/2013
AlyssaYes, it is bad for your eyes to have low card diet which will not make you have energy. Your eyesight may have the phenomenon of blurry vision. Your eyes may also be dry because of the lack of vitamin C which could moisture your eyes. You need to eat the food with high card to keep the balance of the whole body.03/24/2013
- my eye sight is weekening day by day from the last 5 years i used to wear glassedit has reached up to minus six now .i usually feel head ache and my eyes are squint one my question is that my sight is week due to squint ones or some other reasons ?how it can b cure
- Can pink eye damage your eyesight?
- Can anemia cause bad eyesight?
- What are the effects of aging on eyesight?
- What are effects of sugar on eyesight?
- Can excessive reading cause bad eyesight?
- Can neck pain affect eyesight?
- Does drinking milk really improve your eyesight?
- Does dehydration affect my eyesight?
- Does eyes strain eventually lead to loss of eyesight?