Alisa O.Yes, it is possible. When eyes are dry, we are tending to rub our eyes, not only because eyes are itching but also rubbing can help tear production and lubricate eyes. Moisturizing eye drops can help relieve the dryness and itching. But I think some home remedies are better than medication. You can apply warm compress on eyes, a few times per day to help tear production. If the air is dry, you should use a humidifier to add moist into air, which can make you feel better. Have a light diet rich in vitamins and lutei, like fresh vegetables and fruits.02/04/2013
Zoe mayYes. Eye dry can cause itching in the eyes. People get dry eyes because there are deficiency tears to keep moisture and lubrication on the eye surface. When you get dry eyes, you may easy to get eye infection. Besides, people who do not have enough tears adequately lubricate the eye, you may possible to suffer pain, itching, redness in the eyes. What's more, you may also get light sensitivity, a gritty sensation, and blurring of vision. And for most of people who suffer dry eyes, they can get help from using eye drops.02/05/2013
Luke oliverWell, yes, I have to say that dry eyes can cause your itchy eyes too. So you need be more careful about it. And generally speaking, if you do not have the necessary balance of three layers in your eyes, or if your eyes do not make enough tears to coat the eye, it is possible to get dry eyes. And when you have suffered dry eyes, some other symptoms may occur too. For example, your eyes will feel discomfort, including irritation, burning, grittiness, redness, tearing, and itchy. At this moment, you can try some ways to treat it. Of course, using some eye drops can be a good way for your itchy eyes. But also, you need to go and see the eye doctor who can give some advices.03/07/2013
- Why do my eyes turn red hours after removing contact lenses?
- How to cure dry eyes, blurry vision and fibromyalgia?
- What causes a sore throat and pain behind eyes after drinking alcohol?
- Can dry eyes cause vision loss?
- What is the best over the counter eye drops for dry eyes?
- What is the best eye drops for dry eyes?
- What Acuvue contacts can I try for dry eyes?
- Are Visine artificial tears good for dry eyes?
- why do my eyes feel dry all the time?
- What medications cause dry eye syndrome?