AriIt is normal for most of newborn have eye discharge. It because their tear ducts can become blocked. And if your baby got eye discharge, just remember that don't touch her eyes with your fingers. Now, you shall use a warm cloth to wash it away. Besides, you shall massage the tearducts gently twice or 3 times everyday to help them. If it appear painful, you'd better visit an doctor.02/06/2013
Kelly garyYour newborn has an easily treatable problem called a blocked tear duct. It's very common. Blocked tear duct is the pathway that carries tears from the surface of the eyes into the nose is partial or complete blockage. Blocked tear duct often occurs on new born baby. There are tiny tear ducts that normally drain the tears from the eyes into the cavities near the nose. Don't so worry. You just need observe this condition under taking some home remedies. First, wash away the drainage, that is, gently wipe the yellow discharge out of your baby's eyes with several times a day. Second, massage the tear ducts. Using the tip of a well-scrubbed finger, massage the corners of the eyelids converge. Finally, you also can Apply mother's milk. It's the best home remedy if you are breastfeeding. If all these ways have no any work, please sea doctor as soon as possible and find out the real causes of your baby conditions.02/06/2013
J BellIt's quite normal for most new born babies to get many eye discharge in the corner of the eyes. As a matter of fact, it's just due to a blocked tear duct. Blocked tear duct is the pathway that carries tears from the surface of the eyes into the nose is partial or complete blockage. Owing to there are tiny tear ducts for newborns, thus blocked tear duct often occurs on them. To solve the this annoying symptom, you should just remember that don't touch her eyes with your fingers. Besides, you shall use a warm cloth to wash it away. And you shall massage the tearducts gently for several times everyday to decrease the risk for their tear ducts to be blocked. Whereas, if all these ways have no any work, you had better see a doctor as soon as possible and find out a real effective way to solve the problem.02/07/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?