Caleb murphyTired eyes are most commonly due to strain and inadequate sleep. Also, parts of eye problems are causes of tired eyes, such as watery eyes, red eyes and glaucoma. Chamomile is an herb that comes from a flowering plant from the daisy family, which is widely used as medicines and drinks. Chamomile tea can help with improving sleep disorders, preventing anxiety and panic attacks, healing wounds, burns, and scrapes. It also can reduce the pressure in blood vessels and relax people nerves. Chamomile tea bag even can remove puffiness under eyes and reduce eye irritation and help with tired eyes. Tired eyes are most commonly due to fatigue and unreasonable use of eyes. So you need take a good rest and drink some chamomile tea.02/22/2013
walkthewalk46Yes, the chamomile tea bags work for your tired eyes because of the releasing role from the inner material. You should have the good rest for the eyes. In addition, you could also have the good diet to be good for your eyes. You could eat more food with vitamin C which will moisture your eyes. You should not sit in front of the computers for a long time which will make your tired eyes get serious.03/24/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?