Luis lewisA root canal is the space within the root of a tooth. A root canal is a treatment used to repair and save a tooth that is badly decayed or becomes infected. Many of the viruses, bacteria, parasites, and fungi that can invade the human body are also capable of attacking the surface or interior of the eye. So root canal is possible to cause eye infection. When eye infection occurs, you'd better pay attention to your personal hygiene. Because eye infection are most commonly due to bacteria and virtues enter eyes. While hands and face are the best place for germs to live. When you get eye infection, pay attention to it, or other eye problems may occur.02/22/2013
Danielle lewisWell, it seems that you are suffering a lot of pain from getting some root canal problem. From what I know, it is true that root canal problem will inevitably affect some of your eyes, leading to some painful feelings. Because the nervous system connects both your eyes and teeth. So, you should take care of your root canal problem and get treatment in the hospital.03/21/2013
bellYes, root canal will cause the eye infection because of the infected teeth nerves. The nerves are interlinked. You could use some eye drops to make the eyes get moisture and become comfortable. In addition, you could go to the hospital to accept the root canal therapy to treat the teeth. The good diet and rest are very necessary.03/24/2013
- Help!!! My dog licks the nose of my baby. Will this cause an eye infection?
- What Causes Bacterial Eye Infections?
- Can You Wear Contacts When You Have an Eye Infection?
- How Long Can a Viral Eye Infection Last?
- Can eye infections spread to brain?
- Can humans catch eye infections from dogs?
- How to cure an eye infection ?
- How to treat eye infection at home?
- what are the long term effects of eye infection?
- Can saliva cause eye infection?