eduardoroxmisoxFrom some recent studies, sweet food will develop the myopia, because the metabolism process will need a lot of vitamin B1 which is the necessary nutrient of eyes. Moreover, the too much sugar will induce the blood sugar contents' increase, the aqueous humour, crystalloid osmotic pressure will change, the crystalline lens will become protruding, then the myopia will happen. It will also impact the absorption of calcium and chromic storage volume, then to lead the axis oculi become elongating and effect the tenacity of wall of eyeball. It is really bad to your eyes. And the other hand, for the care of your eyes, the green vegetables and carrot, spinach, celery, broccoli, sesame, such fresh plants product will be good for your eyes. More water and more relax will also help with your eyes to get better.02/16/2013
electriikheartxAs far as i know, eating too much sugar is bad for our health, also to our eyes. I even heard people say that the harm of sugar consumption is more worse than smoking. But till now, i never seen that sore eyes are caused by sugar. Nevertheless, some people online said that too much sugar consumption can increase the risks of myopia. So, no matter sugar cause sore eyes or not, we shall reduce the consumption of sugar.02/20/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?