neva taylorNo, it is not true. Allergies won't lead to yellow eyes. As to yellow eyes, it means the sclera, the white part of eyes, takes a yellowish tinge. As to the abnormal color, it is jaundice to be blamed for. Bilirubin builds up in blood, which is yellowish pigmented, so that the sclera and skin of patients are getting yellowish. The bilirubin is processed by liver and is delivered into intestine with bile and finally is expelled in defecation. So if people have yellow eyes and skins, there might be some problem with liver or gall bladder or blood. As to allergies' impact on eyes, it would make eyes red, watery, itchy and eyelids swelling. The first thing you should do is to get rid of allergens so that allergic reaction can clear out very soon.03/05/2013
everybody_caresWell, yes, allergies can just cause yellow eyes too. So you just need to prevent your eyes from allergies. Generally speaking, there are many reasons which can cause yellow eyes, such as lifestyles, iron deficiency, coffee, even smoking, and drinking. But on the other hand, allergies can be possible too. So you need to pay more attention to it. Also, allergies can affect eyes, leading to some other problems, such red eyes, pink eyes, even watery eyes too.03/12/2013
crusanovYellow eyes are most possible to be caused by narrowing or obstruction bile duct, liver diseases, cancer, jaundice and some other problems. Vitamin A may also lead to yellowish in skin and eyes. Well, it is wired. But it is true that too much vitamin A supplements do harmful to people. It is easy to get yellow eyes and yellow skin, especially yellowish palm and foot. Allergies is hard to cause yellow eyes. Allergies causes many eye problems indeed, such as pink eye, dry eye, blurred vision and red eyes. However, there is no any study that claimed allergies is one cause of yellow eyes.03/15/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?