b3miine_x3Yes, liver failure would lead to yellow eyes. Yellow eyes and skin are usually due to jaundice, which is a typical symptom of liver failure. Because bilirubin needs to be processed by liver. If there is liver problem, bilirubin would get built up in blood, leading to yellowish eyes and skin. Liver failure is a very severe disease, which would be lethal. You should get professional suggestion and treatment at once. The best luck of you!03/05/2013
b3li3veYes, your liver failure may cause your yellow eyes. It is said that jaundice phenomenon caused by the liver can cause the eyes to be yellow. If you like to repose, you may have the blood deficiency. And your liver function is bad. If you have the habit of sleepy eyes slightly open, it is your taste problems. If you have eyes red spots, it means that you have the problem of the blood circulation. If you have the drooping eyelids, you may have the cerebrovascular disease, high blood fat, blood pressure instability. If you have the black around the eyes, your kidney must be in insufficient spirit. And your water metabolism is in disorder. The liver and the eyes have very close relationship. If your liver weight of damp and hot, it firstly will be displayed in the eye: eye cloudy and yellow. If you have something very flourishing, it firstly will be displayed in the eye, eyes red and inflamed. If you move, you read a book a little longer fatigue, further losses, you will get myopia. Thus you should protect your liver which will affect your eyes to large degree.03/19/2013
Kristy PrinceWell, from what you said, I know you are very worried over this. But I can assure you that everything is gonna be fine, as long as you pay attention to where went wrong and keep optimistic and happy. True, sometimes liver failure might affect other parts, such as our eyes. And yellow eyes could be resulted and be terrible. But you can try to take intensive medical treatment to help yourself! Trust me. You also should make sure what you eat and how you live is proper and healthy.03/21/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?