GabriellaYes, it is very possible to have eye pain from sinus infection. Sinus cavity connected with eyes and brain, covered with mucus membrane. Sinusitis refers to the bacterial or viral infection caused infammation of the membrane, which also belongs to upper respiratory infection. Patients with sinus infection would have runny nose, thick secretion, stuffy nose, pressure and tension on head and face. In some severe cases, patient might have headache and pain in eyes. You know the sinus cavity is connected with eyes, so it is very likely to spread the bacteria or virus to eyes, resulted in eye infection. If eyes are infected too, it is also common to have eye pain. Usually speaking, acute sinusitis would last from weeks to months while chronic sinusitis would last for years. I suggest you to visit a doctor for treatment. You can also get a nose washer over the counter to keep you nasal passage clean and open, which is helpful.02/09/2013
emptyheadingSinusitis is inflammation of the para nasal sinuses, which may be due to infection, allergy, or autoimmune issues. Most cases are due to a viral infection and resolve over the course of 10 days. A deviated septum, small sinus ostia or a concha bullosa, nasal polyps are causes of sinus. Headache/facial pain or pressure of a dull, constant, or aching sort over the affected sinuses is common with both acute and chronic stages of sinusitis. So sinus causes eye pain indeed, even eye infection. Here are several ways to solute your condition. If you get chronic sinusitis, nasal sprays may help with dealing with your condition. If your symptoms do not resolve within 10 days, amoxicillin is a reasonable antibiotic to use first for treatment. Surgery is a safe taht can heal sinus thoroughly. Plus, fugus are also good for you condition.02/09/2013
- How to treat red and swollen eyes caused by a hit?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- My eyes hurt after staring at computer screen for a long time. How to relieve this?
- Why are my eyes constantly hurting and causing me pain?
- Why do my eyes hurt when I read? But I can see the words just fine.
- What causes eye pain and sensitivity to light?
- what causes eye pain and swelling?
- Can lyme disease cause eye pain?
- Does graves disease cause eye pain?
- What is good for eye pain?