Julio G.Actually, it's really an essential point to prevent children from infections by stopping them rubbing their eyes. Cause many bacteria always sticks to children's hands, and by means of rubbing their eyes, their dirty hands become the spread of bactria. In serious situation, it can lead to many eye diseases. Kids usually rub their eyes when he feel eye itches, eye drys. So, you must observer if his has such symptoms. If so, he may get eye infection or just dry eyes. You'd better have her a comprehensive eye test to see what's going on. And then take the right way to treat his eyes. As long as he feel good and comfortable, he won't rub eyes again.02/17/2013
entalidenConstantly rubbing eyes is bad for children's eyes, which can cause eye infection. Parents should take it seriously. To prevent them from rubbing eyes, you can tell the bad results of eye rubbing patiently and show their pictures about eye infection caused by rubbing eyes and let them know vividly. Tell them to wash their hands and do not rub eyes with dirty hands. If your kids like to rub their eye very much, you'd better pay more attention to him/her.02/18/2013
AriYes, rubbing eyes too much will hurt your eyes. You may let the invisible bacterium come into your eyes. In addition, you could also make the eyes surrounding muscles get loose which will cause the droopy eyelids. You could use the eyes drops to moisture the eyes to make them feel comfortable. You could also do the warm compress to make your eyes feel comfortable, not needing the rubbing.03/17/2013
walkingtheskyIt is true that rubbing eyes is one of the most common reasons for eye infections and problem. So it would be wise for you to prevent your bro from rubbing his eyes from time to time. I recommend you get some eye drops for him and take him to visit a doctor and find out what led to that. Also, vitamin pills and healthy diet are essential for him during childhood.03/24/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?