walker03andreaYes, it can be really helped. As a matter of fact, chamomile tea is a stuff that would simply do good to your body and your eyes, which can relief the red eyes effectively. Besides, both the fresh and dried flowers of chamomile have been used to create teas to cure red eyes. As we know, red eyes is almost caused by infection, the active ingredient in chamomile has a number of anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-microbial properties. So it is quite effective for red eyes. Drinking chamomile tea is just one of the treatment based on chamomile. You can keep the chamomile tea bag on your eyes a few minutes every night as well. What's more, you can also wash your eyes round with the water boiled with chamomile. Twice a day are enough for you. And you can restored to health soon.02/17/2013
erraticgothlesYes, it is good for our eyes. Cooled chamomile tea can help red eyes. Besides, it is capable of soothe irritated and strained eyes and treat pink eyes. Also, it is found to help eye fatigue and dark circles. You can place Chamomile tea bag on your eyes at night as a compress.02/18/2013
RichardThe reasons of red eyes will be the two, one has been caused by excessive eyes using, and the other is the eyes infection or inflammation. If your work will ask you use computer in a long time and the eyes fatigue is the reason of the red eyes, you need to eat some supplement or fruits which full of Vitamin A & B, and carotene. They are the necessary nutrients which would protect your eyes everyday. Carrot, Chrysanthemum tea, sesame, bean, milk and wheat germ are all the great choice for you. Under that circumstance, the chamomile tea will also help for your symptom. For the second season, the chamomile tea has also contains some anti-infection, and anti-virus factors contained in it, so I guess it is good for your eyes. However, the best way to treat your eyes is going to hospital to find the details of your symptom, the doctor will give you the best treatment process.02/19/2013
- How to treat red and swollen eyes caused by a hit?
- I have red eyes for more than one week. It is normal?
- Why do my eyes turn red hours after removing contact lenses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Why do you have redness in your eyes when teething?
- How can you keep your eyes from turning red when you are drinking?
- What are the side effects of visine red eye drops ?
- How to get rid of popped blood vessels in your eyes?
- what causes itchy eyelids and red veins in the white part of your eyes?
- How to relieve red and itchy eyes after taking my contacts out?