confused_withacInversion therapy involves being upside down or at an inverted angle with the intention of therapeutic benefits. When the body's weight is suspended from the lower body, the pull of gravity may decompress the joints of the body below the anchor. People who have heart disease, high blood pressure and eye diseases are at higher risk for the dangers related to inversion therapy and should consult their doctors about it first. Although Manufacturers of inversion tables claim their products can help curb back pain and improve blood flow, it still exists high risks. The most important concern that you must take care is that inversion therapy can damage leads to an increase in intraocular pressure, a measurement of the fluid pressure inside your eye, which is easy to cause blurry vision and redness. Here are some other effects include excessive accumulation of fluid around the eye, red spots on the eyelids, excessive tears, and sub-conjunctival hemorrhage, or bleeding beneath the white part of the eye. Inversion therapy are really bad for your eyes.02/16/2013
TrinityAccording to the relative researches, it is unclear that what are the long term impacts of inversion therapy on eyes. But it is clear that these impacts do exist. In their study, they found that the intraocular pressure in eyes after inversion is more than doubled. The pressure in retina artery is increased too. You can find that the conjunctivia is red for the small hemorrhage. Anyway, if you have any eye problems like vein abnormality, glaucoma, macular degeneration, ocular hypertension or other disorders, you'd better not to take the inversion therapy. It might cause many other problems although it might be beneficial in different angel. Inversion might even cause a stroke for the blood bursting into neck and brain. It could be dangerous for some people, so I suggest you to consult a doctor before you take it as therapy.02/16/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?