When you get something in your eye, your eye will tear up and you should wash it out. And if not, you'd better not try to get it out by yourself through poking around in your eye with any sharp tip because it can make your eyes worse. To prevent your eyes become worse, you'd better see a doctor immediately.
Yes, it is normal for you to get burning eyes because of bit mold into your eyes. The mold contains large number of invisible bacterium which will cause your eyes to get infection. You'd better use the eyes drops to release the symptom. At the same time, you could also use the warm compress to make your eyes feel better.
Oh my god, that is simply incredible, because as I can see, mold substance is one of the most deadly sources leading to major problems with every part of our body, even lead to death, in some cases. Anyway, even a little bit of mold substance would generate lots of serious infections!! That is insane, and you will be required to take good care of your eyes ok? If bad situation happens, you just need to see a doctor before it is too late.