JamesIt is really so bad for you to get blepharitis. It could be cured if you use the right treatment. Blepharitis is commonly known as black rim of the eye. That is the chronic inflammation of the eyelid margin of skin and eyelash root which has a tendency to relapse because of chronic conjunctivitis refractive errors pick-up or irritant gases. The long-term stimulation is caused by weak life which is not health and so on. The self-conscious symptoms for itch painful eye are dry feeling and visual fatigue. In some cases, the bacterial infections are developed. Blepharitis is more serious blepharitis which will appear in the eyelid margin small ulcer, making eyelash falls off palpebral skin which enters the eye and can cause conjunctivitis. There are several methods for you to do. First of all, you should not rub eyes with the hand, use towel cloth wash basin and so on. You should use alone in order to avoid infection. Secondly, you should use active treatment chronic conjunctivitis, trachoma and so on. When the blepharitis relapses, it requires repeated treatment. You could use zinc sulfate solution with 0.25 points, with yellow precipitate or antibiotic oculentum blepharitis cure. It still needs to adhere to treatment after 2 ~ 4 weeks to prevent a relapse.03/12/2013
AlexandriaWell, first, you should know that Blephariti is inflammation and it occurs on the part of the eyelid where the eyelashes grow. And generally speaking, when it occurs, your eyes can eventually become red, irritated and itchy. In some cases, double vision and blurred vision can be possible. To treat it, there are many ways you can just have a try. For example, you can try tea tree oil, which contains a cosmetic product and purcelin oil .so that it can help to reduce the inflammation. Besides, you can just try Vaseline, for Vaseline contains vitamin E and C. And it can be good for blephariti. Also, you can just try some warm compresses. Anyway, just be careful about it.04/03/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?