Faith fergusGenerally speaking, there are various measures you can take to lighten your eye color naturally. The most effective way is drinking water cup of honey. The honey can help lighten eyes because of the inner stimulating nutritious materials. It may usually take you about a week to see the effect if you keep on using the honey everyday. In addition, chamomile tea have a similar effect. In fact, chamomile tea contains a lot of vitamins and nutrition, such as vitamin A C and E, which helps to relieve your eye strain, your dry eyes and finally lighten your eye color. What's more, there are many other things which can improve your eyes situation and lighten your eyes obviously, such as lemon juice, cucumber slices, potato slices and so on. Just have a try and your will see the changes shortly after.02/24/2013
b0ys_r_gayActually, there is no any naturally way to lighten your eye color. Eye color was already decided when you born. The color will be fading with agings. But you cannot reduce them unless receive surgery. In order to change eye color, scientist invented colored contact lenses, which is easy to change your eye color by temporary. Some colored contact lenses can help you lighten your own eye color, such as white, gray and blue. Plus, blue contact lenses are the most popular among them. It's really worth to have a try.02/24/2013
Angela greenIt is true that a healthy life style will help a lot to lighten our eye color. You can do eye exercises every morning and look far into the distance. Apart from that, you can take more fruit and vegetables. Finally, don't work for a long time facing the computer and always stay up.03/04/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?