Sure. Pink eye is a kind of contagious eye disease. Firstly, it can be caused byexposing to bacteria, virus, allergy and mold. Secondly, it can be caused by the spreading of inflammation of the nearby tissue. To treat pink eye, people need to use some Antibiotic Ointment and eye drops. If the problem is rather serious, oral antibiotic may be taken. The symptom will gradually lighten or disappear after one week. Generally speaking, pink eye will not cause many serious problems. If you find out the disease, take measures instantly. To prevent infecting pink eye, especially that caused by mold, people should keep their house dry, clean and usually sundry quilts and clothes. By the way, people should keep their hands clean and do not rub eyes as well.
Yes, it can be. Mold is a source of pink eyes. In fact, pink eyes is caused by infection including bacterial infections and viruses. And mold is a type of bacterial that exist indoor and outdoor. We can't avoid it. And the reaction to the mold exposure differ from each person. And the infection make the eyes look swelling of the membrane that covers the white part of the eye. If you troubled it, you'd better see a doctor and get some medicine for helping the eyes.
Yes, it is possible for you to get pink eyes from mold. As we know, the pink eyes can be caused to large degree by the infection through the invisible bacterium. In addition, the mold contains a lot of bacterium which will make you be not healthy. Your eyes will become red, itchy and not comfortable. You need to use some eyes drops to cure the pink eyes.
Mold is a species of fungi, and fungi can cause pink eyes, so mold can also cause pink eyes. Your eyes will be in pain, red and swollen, persistent itching if the corneas of the eyes are infected by bacteria. Likely, mold also lead to serious problem of eyes, i have heard someone receive a operation excises eyeball, mold may cause corneal erosion and you should go to the hospital in time.