cocreativeEye exercises can help relieve eye fatigue but they can't help improve your vision. I have nearsightedness too. I had tried eye excercises for about 3 months but I hadn't found any sign of improvement in the end. I suggest you to stay away from computers or TV. This can help prevent your eyesight from decreasing dramatically. Or you can wear a pair of Computer Glasses when you are playing computer games or working in front of a computer. You can do some eye exercise to relieve strained muscles around your eyes. They work just as herbal remedies or nutrients supplements in help maintaining the health of your eyes.12/16/2013
AndriDude, they can't help improve your vision but they can help relieve eye fatigue. After viewing the computer screens or reading a book for a long time, you can do some eye exercise to relieve the strained muscles around your eyes. This is good for your eyes. If you want to correct your vision problem, you can consult for an eye doctor for some good suggestions. I heard that Bate's vision therapy can help with vision problems but it is very expensive, so not all people can afford it. And there is a kind of surgery that can help correct some vision problems. You can consult for more details if you want to apply for it. Good luck!12/16/2013
Katelyn owenDoing eye exercise is good for your eyes. They can help relieve eye fatigue. They can help protect your eyes. But you also need to adapt other ways to maintain the health of your eyes as well. You can choose other ways to improve your vision which may include lasik eye surgery or a pair of prescription glasses. I can only give you some suggestions about how to protect your eyes and prevent your eyesight from decreasing dramatically. You can wear a pair of computer glasses to help block reflections and glare from computer screens. You can keep a healthy diet to supplement your eyes and body with enough nutrients and vitamins. You can seek some herbal remedies to help maintain the health of your eyes. Good luck!12/16/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?