Christina keithConstipation occurs when bowel movements become difficult. The side effects of constipation include pain, vomiting, swollen abdomen or infrequent bowel movements. And it's also been found that constipation also can cause blurred vision. See a doctor if you get constipation. Your blurred vision will be recover after constipation been cured.02/28/2013
David cookConstipation is a very common problem that many people might have now and then. It feels terrible but so far I have never heard that constipation might cause blurry vision. I, myself, never had this kind of symptom when I had constipation. Intake of enough water, fruits and vegetables everyday is very important for defecation. Have a regular and healthy life and have some moderate exercises, especially abdominal exercises. Apple is rich in pectin, which works effectively to reduce constipation.03/04/2013
kathyWell, you seem to be very concerned about your eye health. So, as a matter of fact, constipation has got something to do with eye health. Once we get constipation, and if the situation is worse enough, our eye health might be affected, even blindness. Thus, you should try to avoid that situation and protect your health by taking regular exercise and healthy food.04/03/2013
- I am suffering from dizzy spells. But only my right eye blurs. How to relieve this ?
- Can Stress Cause Headaches and Blurred Vision?
- Can a sinus infection cause dizziness and blurred vision?
- How long does blurred vision last after a concussion ?
- How can high blood pressure cause blurred vision
- How long does bacterial pink eye last without treatment ?
- What causes blurred vision during migraine ?
- Can acid reflux cause blurred vision?
- Can carrots help improve blurred vision?
- Can seizures cause blurred vision ?