hand_to_mouthAnyway, the basic ways of cleaning are just the same with other glasses. However, there you should pay more attention because titanium frames are afraid of something acid, therefore, just try not to use a lot of detergent for cleaning. Just try to use warm water and a piece and soft cloth.12/19/2012
RyanI have a pair of titanium glasses. I think you don't need to buy special solution to clean them. Titanium is resistant to corrosion. If you clean them with a piece of glass cloth before you put them into a case. They will be fine. You just need to wash the cloth regularly. Or you can rinse your glasses with mild cleaner and then dry them with clean soft towel.12/16/2013
cliffistheshitYou can use dishwashing soap to clean your glasses. Rinse the lenses in a circular motion and wash the frame gently. Then you can rinse the lenses and frame with tap water. Some people may dip the glasses in the soap water. But that is not a good way to clean the frame. You'd better rinse them rightly after you washed them carefully. Good luck!12/16/2013
- Can you clean glasses with contact solution?
- How to clean the white off plastic frame eyeglasses?
- How to clean tortoise shell glasses?
- Are titanium glasses durable?
- How to clean half frame glasses?
- Where is the best place to buy titanium glasses for kids?
- How to clean bubble gum off my glasses?
- Can I clean my eyeglasses with dish detergent?
- How to clean eyeglasses without scratching them?
- Can i clean eyeglasses with tissue?