KathleenI recommend you to choose monthly disposable lenses. Technically speaking, the shorter the duration of contact lenses last, the less harm they do to your eyes. That's because the longer you wear them, the more germs and dust are on them. They may infect your cornea. Moreover, the shorter time type are thinner and softer, so when they touch your cornea, they are wilder than the longer type. Then a question appear in your head. According to this theory, the best type should be one-day disposable contact lenses. Why I recommend you the monthly one? It's because one-day type is too thin and too soft for the beginners to put in their eyes. The hardness of monthly type is just appropriate. If you have no difficulty in putting contact lenses in your eyes, then one-day proposable type is the best choice for you.03/15/2013
Jocelyn davidIf this is your first time to wear the contact lenses, you could try the Baushe and Lomb contact lenses because their hardness is suitable to wear for the first experiencer. You need to wear it in the right way, keeping the notice of good hygiene. You should not wear it for long time, less than 8 hours a day. You should put it in the contact solution every day to make clear of it.03/19/2013
walkercountyI've worn contacts for over 5 years now, I still remember the feeling of the first time when I try them. They definitely cost some of my time to adjust to putting them on ... and it took me 15 minutes to take them out!. Considering it is your first time, my suggestion is that you had better choose monthly disposable ones. They have breathability and good moisturizing effect.Also the Colored contact lenses are not suitable for novice.04/17/2013
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- Do I need to consider the size of contacts when buying them?
- Is it normal that circle lenses rub against eyelids?
- Why does wearing contacts make my eyes blurry when I go back to glasses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Can I wear two different brands of contact lenses?
- Can I reuse a daily contacts? Have you tried that ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- Regular soft contacts vs. daily disposable ones. Which one is better?
- How often should you change the contact lens case?