adamsThere are many methods of reducing tired eyes as following: 1. You can use eye drops that can relax your eyes temporarily. 2. Have enough sleep during night and do not stay up at night. 3. Take a break at every hour of using computer. 4. Apply a clean warm towel on the eyes to relax your eyes. And you can take some advanced methods to prevent your eyes from being tired.03/11/2013
eisenstiefelWell, looks like you just want to improve your eye health because you are not in a good condition. As a matter of fact, there are lots of good strategies for you to adopt. For example, you could try to take some breaks at intervals, and get some eye drops from the pharmacy. Most importantly, try to make good use of your eyes with more nutrition. Just try not to strain your eyes.03/12/2013
ctc_youthWell, there are many ways that can satisfy you. First, you can wash your eyelids with honey which can help with the growth of eyelashes and moist eyes. Second, place cucumber slice or aloes oil on eyes can whiten your skin and keep eye fresh. Third, drink some milk and take a good rest which can relieve your muscles burden and relax cells. Also, blinking and rub your eyes gently can get eye refreshed.03/13/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?