hallWe should pay attention to nutrition, lifestyle, and preventive care for keep eyes health. As we all know that Vitamins C and E are very important for ward off age-related problems. So, eat these foods regularly that contain a lot of Vitamins to protect your eyes healthy, such as green, leafy vegetables, fish, egg, nuts, and fruits. Have a good habit of using eyes, have a short time break after using eyes for an hour. When you need go out, wear sunglasses to protect your eyes from ultraviolet rays.03/11/2013
MakaylaWell, it is really a good question. The ways to get healthy eyes are various. In daily life, you can apply cucumber slice on eyes to keep fresh and soften. Also, you can use raw potatoes to reduce swellings under eyes. Tea tree oil is the most useful plant oil to relieve swellings and dark circles under eyes. You just need to massage them on skin that under the eyes every night. In addition, eat some fresh fruits and vegetables which contain high vitamins is good to prevent some basic eye problems, such as conjunctivitis, eye bags, high pressure in eyes. By the way, make sure that your eyeliner and other cosmetics are quality products. Eyes are so weak that every poor things can damage them. And wash your make up clean.03/11/2013
SavannahWell, looks like you are going to improve your eye health, that is good. And as a matter of fact, there are lots of ways to do that . Here I would like to recommend that you take more exercises, also try to get more vegetables and fruits instead of alcohol and cigarettes. And you would be better if you take some vitamin pills or nutrition, such as Vitamin A B E, etc. Anyway, try to protect your eyes and make good use of them starts from the point.03/12/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?