walkaboutpnwMono is a common illness that can make you feel tired and weak. Mono can cause many problems, such as a high fever, swollen glands and tonsils, weakness, fatigue, a severe sore throat and it also can cause some eye problems, which including painful eyes, red eyes and double vision. Avoid having sports or heavy lifting, and have enough bed rest, it will go away on its own.03/11/2013
walksonfloorsWell, yes, mono can cause double vision in your eyes. Generally speaking, there are many people who have it, and it can be serious. When it occurs, some symptoms can be accompanied too. For example, fever and headache can be possible. Also, you will feel tired. What is more, it will affect your eyes leading to some problems. For example, it will just cause double vision, in some cases. Also, red eyes, puffy eyes are possible too. Anyway, it can be dangerous. So just be careful about it.03/12/2013
walentynkaYes, mono will affect your vision to some degree. You will see things in the blurry state and even appear the double vision. Mono is one of the largest white blood cells volume deviation. Its nucleus is often shown the symptom of pleomorphism, avoiding horseshoe kidney shape is irregular shape. It is often in fold sense. Your double vision could be released through the home remedy use of warm compress and eyes drops with anti-inflammation. You need to have the good rest for the eyes and good diet to keep the health of the eyes.03/17/2013
- Is it normal to have double vision sometimes?
- What causes double vision in adults?
- Why do I have double vision after looking at computer screen?
- Can coughing cause double vision?
- What causes temporary double vision in adults?
- Can rheumatoid arthritis cause double vision?
- Can low blood pressure cause double vision?
- Can double vision be temporary?
- Why do i get double vision after reading?
- Can chemo cause double vision?