walkerLaser eye surgery is becoming more and more popular because people could take off their glasses or contact lenses. However, not everyone can take the lasik eye surgery. People with certain disease or in particular condition can't take it. As for diabetic, it depends on the specific condition. If you have no diabetic retinopathy and your blood sugars are well controlled, you will be suitable for the surgery.If your diabetes is not well controlled,you'd better give up. The only way you will know for certain is by seeking a consultation.03/13/2013
OlaviIt depends. The follow information may help you decide if you can have it or not. 1.Your biabetic has affected your retinopathy. To be simple, you have diabetic retinopathy. In this case, even if they do, it won't work. 2.Diabetic patients have slower healing process than normal people, so some doctors may suggest you have Intrastate which takes less time to recovery. 3.Diabetics have variable blood sugar, so doctors may require you to control your blood sugar before you have laser surgery. Variable blood sugar may result in a less accurate measurement of your prescription for your laser surgery. 4. Diabetes can also affect the production of tears, which help combat infection.03/13/2013
KristyYou'd better not take the lasik eye surgery even if you want to improve the very poor eyesight. You have the diabetic which is not suitable to accept the lasik eye surgery. You'd better wear the eyeglasses to help you get the right vision to see things clearly. In addition, you'd better not wear the contact lenses which will make your eyes get infection easily.03/17/2013
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
- What is laser eye surgery and how does it work?
- Can eyesight go bad again after laser eye surgery?
- Can laser eye surgery correct keratoconus?
- What are the risks of laser eye surgery?
- Who should not get laser eye surgery?
- How scary is laser eye surgery?
- Is laser eye surgery the best option ?
- Can i have laser eye surgery if i am pregnant?
- What do you prefer, laser eye surgery or glasses?
- Can I go tanning after laser eye surgery ?