catchingthoughtMakeup remover will not cause damage to your eyes. Before released into the market, products like makeup remover have gone through numerous strict tests to make sure that they pose no dangerous to human health. Your eyes may sting after the remover accidentally slipped into your eyes. Slight redness in eyes and irritation can happen if there is too much remover in your eyes. After you get some remover in your eyes, you can rinse it out with water, and where you rinse should be the eye area, not your eyes. Then use eye drops to flush the remaining remover out. Around 15 minutes later, you will be OK.03/14/2013
walerieGenerally speaking, makeup remover drops into your eyes will not affect the development of the eye. But it will cause some discomfort, of cause. Now what you need to do is cleaning up your eyes with plenty of water. Or you can use some eye drops. And if it cannot reduce your symptoms , you can see a doctor.03/14/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?