walkingalone121No, please don't do that. First of all, your son suffers from pink eyes. He must feel uncomfortable and he must need to have more rest. Worsestill, Pink eyes are contagious. As a public place, there are so many people in school. If your son goes to school with pink eyes, many people will be infected with pink eyes. P.s.Pinkeye is an inflammation of the conjunctiva in the eye. This inflammation may lead to redness, tearing, discharge, itching, and pain. Pinkeye is also called conjunctivitis.03/14/2013
Samuel hillOf course you can not send him to school if he get pink eyes. As we all know, infect pink eye is in high risk of being contagious. Generally speaking, bacteria or viruses are the leading reason that cause pink eyes. Pink eyes usually appears swelling and red eyes. You may feel itching, but remember avoid touch with your hands. Eye drops may be helpful to induce his pain. Here are some tips for you to consider to aviod getting pink eyes. Leading a sanitary and healthy life and protecting your eyes from bacteria is important and necessary.03/14/2013
ShelbyIt is so bad for you to get pink eyes. You should not send him to school. Instead you should let him stay at home because the pink eyes are contagious. You'd better take notice of the habit of hygiene. The cloth your son uses should be put on the side which could be with contagious bacterium. You should let him use the home remedy of warm compress to make the eyes feel comfortable.03/15/2013
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- How to give yourself a fake pink eye?
- How long does pink eye take to go away on its own?
- How do you know if you have pink eye or allergies?
- How long does pink eye take to go away with antibiotics?
- How Do You Know If You Have Pink Eye or Just Allergies?
- How fast do symptoms of pink eye show up?
- What's a good cure for pink eye?
- When is pink eye contagious ?
- Is pink eye contagious while on antibiotics?