emmie18No, they won't go away themselves with time. If you want to have them removed, you must have a surgery. If you want to have your cholesterol deposits cured, you have to change your lifestyle and have surgeries. The dermatologist remove them by laser burning the upper layer of your skin(needs local anesthesia). You may need not only one time but repeated laser procedure before the deposits are totally removed. Change your diet by having better food and try to loose weight.03/15/2013
abbyabbieUsually the cholesterol deposits will not go away with the time which is caused by the large amount of the fat store. You'd better use the oil essentials to adopt on the surface of the eyes to release the symptom of the eyes. You should eat more food with vitamin C and A to make the eyes get moisture and become comfortable. You should have the good rest to avoid the dark circles under the eyes.03/18/2013
colddazWell, generally speaking, it is normal to have them, and they are painless lumps under the skin of your eyelids, usually on the upper surface closer to your nose. In common, they will grow over a period of a few months. To remove it, you can just have cosmetic surgery acid, liquid nitrogen or carbon dioxide. And they can be detected easily. Of course, you should know that even after removal, they might grow back. In my opinion, you could see your doctor for a biopsy if a growth on your eyelid does not disappear after a few weeks. Anyway, just have a try.04/02/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?