walkinawayfromuIt is important for you to have glasses big enough to cover your face around eyes because the sand can easily enter eyes if they are not protected. If you are near-sighted, you'd better have polarized lenses because the high glare in deset- polarized glasses namely reduce reflected glare from the sand. Amber color may be best for desert conditions, because amber filters out blue light, so there is better visualization and better objects distinction.03/15/2013
bakerIf you want to buy the sunglasses for the use in the desert condition, you could choose the ray ban sunglasses with polarized function. The ray ban sunglasses are good at both the design and the quality. In addition, you will look cool when you wear the ray ban sunglasses. You will have to use the sun cream in order not to let the sun light burn your skin.03/18/2013
Christina nelsonFirst of all, a place with desert condition is usually a rough region, where there is almost no water, rain, trees, besides, always have a burning desert sun. It's exactly arduous for you, thus the most essential ability for a pair of sunglasses is radiation protection especially the anti-ultraviolet. In addition, the material is also important. The durable material will be the best choice, such as nonmetal and metal. By the way, black is the best with the desert condition, which can block most of glare and seems cool. And a high-quality sunglasses will also help enhance an image and color so that your surroundings will have bolder and brighter colors and look clearer. There's some online shop own various sunglasses for you to choose, following these points, i am sure you can can the most suitable one for yourself.03/18/2013
- Is there a kind of sunglasses which can transform solor energy into electric energy?
- Do you know the hottest trends in eyewear for 2014?
- Can you tell me the difference between sunglasses for running and fishing?
- Why do blind people wear sunglasses?
- Where to buy glass sunglasses?
- what are the parts of a sunglass?
- What are the best sunglasses for macular degeneration?
- Is uv400 the same as polarized?
- Is uv400 enough?
- What does the mm on sunglasses mean?