elizabeth_starzThe pranayama is very good to build your healthy eyes which will also be healthy for your whole body. Your eyes will get moisture from the pranayama. You could also be clear at two eyes. You could also do the warm compress at the same time to make your eyes feel healthy. Finding the hot water and clean cloth is such a simple thing which you should not ignore.03/15/2013
MakaylaWell, yes, pranayam will be good for eye problems. And also, it can be very beneficial for your body health. Generally speaking, by using pranayam, your body can become strong, flexible, sturdy and healthy. Also, for some fat people, too much fat is reduced. According to some researches, pranayama benefits in reducing high blood pressure, fatigue, and mental stress. In that way, it will just do a help to eye problems. for example, it will just descrease the eye pressure. in that way, your eyes can not be stressed. Anyway, you can just have a try.03/18/2013
Ariana oliverWell, from what you said, I know you are concerned about your eye health. Good news anyway. From what I know, what you called pranayama has something to do with yoga, which could relax your eyes and give them good chance to relieve from stress. Anyway, take that exercise each day after work would make your eyes healthy. But you should also pay attention to what you eat and vitamin intake, and your rest as well.03/26/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?