Austin gerardYou should not go back to work because your pink eyes are contagious. You shall stay at home till your eyes recovery. You may get the pink eyes transfer to the students. You should have the good rest at home, using the eyes drops to get rid of the bacterium. You could also do the warm compress to make your eyes get comfortable.03/15/2013
MakaylaNo, please don't do that. First of all, you are suffering from pink eyes. You must feel uncomfortable and you need to have more rest. Worsestill, Pink eyes are contagious. As a public place, there are so many people in school. If you go to school with pink eyes, many people, especially your students will be infected with pink eyes. P.s.Pinkeye is an inflammation of the conjunctiva in the eye. This inflammation may lead to redness, tearing, discharge, itching, and pain. Pinkeye is also called conjunctivitis.03/15/2013
everettholOk, so sorry to hear that you are infected with pink eyes, which might give rise to a lot of symptoms and problems with you, such as blurry vision, bloodshot eyes, itchy eyes, etc. Most importantly, it could be transmitted to other people if you are careless. Thus I recommend that you try to cure it before you go back to school. Hope you recover in no time.03/26/2013
- Why does one of my eyes blink frequently when I talk to people?
- Is it good luck if my right eye is twitching?
- Can Stress Cause Eye Twitching?
- What can you do to make your eye stop twitching?
- What Can You Take to Make Your Eye Stop Twitching ?
- Can sex cause eye twitch and headaches?
- What causes the eye to twitch of the upper eyelid?
- How to get rid of eye twitch spasm?
- Why is my eye twitching and how do i stop it?
- Why is my eye twitching so much lately?