How much do health care companies cover for eyeglasses?
i need glasses, and i think i have center care. How much would center care cover for glasses, i don't want to pick from their styles, can i buy a pair online and just have them cover the cost?
Related Topics : glasses
I guess you could not buy glasses online using your health care . Why not call the number on the back of your insurance card and ask for definite answer ? the cost may vary according to different cares . Some insurance will not cover the cost for eyeglasses . They will be generally included in the vision insurance .04/14/2012
ElijahSome insurance plans will cover a part of your eyeglasses fees. But they can only be taken by local eyeglasses shops. If you want to buy a pair of glasses online, some online stores don't accept them. But you can consult the customer services online to know more. Good luck!12/19/2013
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
808-735-1935Vision insurance policies typically cover routine eye exams and other procedures, and provide specified dollar amounts or discounts for the purchase of eyeglasses and contact lenses. Some vision insurance policies also offer discounts on refractive surgery, such as LASIK and PRK. However, I do not think it will cover the cost for buying eyeglasses oneline.01/22/2015
- My helmet makes my glasses foggy. What can I do?
- How Long after Cataract Surgery Can I Get New Glasses?
- How much are glasses at Walmart vision center?
- Which one is better, contacts or glasses for studying on computer?
- Do i need anti glare on my glasses?
- Is myopia hereditary?
- Why my vision gets blurry since I started wearing glasses?
- What is the best shape of glasses for a round face ?
- What type of lens is used to correct short sightedness?
- Why do some babies wear glasses?