Shelby rodneyThyroid eye disease has many names, graves' disease is one of them. It is an autoimmune disorder. The signs are various, such as heartbeat, muscle weakness, disturbed sleep, and irritability, bulging eyes and skin disorders. Well, it is really terrible. Acupuncture is the most important and profound treatment option in aneint China. The doctor of traditional medical Chinese will apply thin needles which have already been disinfected to stab your acupuncture pionts. It sounds strange, but it is true that this way can help with qi in your body and blood circles in a normal way. So you can take such treatment option to cure your thyroid eye disease. Warm tip: this way needs doctor master a good quality Chinese medical knowledge. If not, you may get further injury and harm by taking it.03/15/2013
eclipseracer01If you have thyroid eye disease, you should take great notice and protect your eyes carefully through several healthy behaviors. You could use the eye drops with anti-inflammation to make the eyes get moisture. You could also do the acupuncture which will make your eyes muscles get relaxed. You could also do the warm compress to make your eyes feel comfortable.03/15/2013
JamesMore or less,acupuncture works for thyroid disease. At least I think so. Thyroid eye disease is caused by the immune system aberrance. However, only depending on acupuncture has not an obvious effect. If you want to recuperate from thyroid eye disease, the best way is to go to the doctor.At the same time,you should stay positive and optimistic, and have the faith you will recover.03/18/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?