greenReceiving medical treatments, blurred vision can be cured thoroughly. If not, blurred vision will never be healed, even it cna lead to blindness froever. Blurred vision always caused by some basic eye problems and body disorders, such as glaucoma, blepharitis, photophobia, allergy and diabetes. Sometimes too much alcohol is also possible to irritate double vision. Oculis may be your best friend to solute your condition. You had better not take any self-care before talk with your doctor.03/18/2013
edwardWell, no of course, it cannot be permanent. And generally speaking, for many people, blurred vision can happen at any time, and it can be a slight temporary condition or indication of something more serious. And also, you should know that blurred vision can be associated with health conditions such as diabetes and may be indicative of a more serious eye condition. Sometimes, it may even be a side effect of migraine. For your situation, you may need to take Vitamin A supplements which are an excellent idea to ensure that you are getting the proper levels. In other words, you can use certain foods as a home remedy for blurred vision such as spinach, milk, cabbage, and carrots. Also, Chicory root is an excellent natural cure for any sort of vision problems, especially blurred vision too. So just have a try.03/18/2013
JoshAccording to what you said, I can see there is something wrong with your eyes. It is true blurry vision would cause great trouble to your life. However, blurry eyes are mainly resulted from infections or bad use of our eyes. So once we get hose problems settled, blurry vision could go away, you should just try to figure out what led to your blurry vision and take positive treatment , plus more healthy food and good use of your eyes.03/24/2013
- I am suffering from dizzy spells. But only my right eye blurs. How to relieve this ?
- Can Stress Cause Headaches and Blurred Vision?
- Can a sinus infection cause dizziness and blurred vision?
- How long does blurred vision last after a concussion ?
- How can high blood pressure cause blurred vision
- How long does bacterial pink eye last without treatment ?
- What causes blurred vision during migraine ?
- Can acid reflux cause blurred vision?
- Can carrots help improve blurred vision?
- Can seizures cause blurred vision ?