SonyaYes, it will. The symptoms of eye styes: 1. Redness, swelling, burning and pain on eyelids. If eye styes are on outer canthus, you may also have chemosis. 2.After 3 to 5 days, pus point is formed. Inflammation will disappear as soon as the pus point is removed. 3.Serious cases may develop swollen lymph and tenderness. How to cure it? 1.Hot compress in earlier stage. About 3 to 4 times a day. 2. Local therapy 3. Local appliance of antibiotic eyedrops or eye paste 4. If the pus point has been formed, cut it out with surgery03/19/2013
CassyYes, your eye styes on your eyelids may affect the look. At the same time, the styes which are caused by the coming invisible bacterium will cause the redness in the eyes. Your eyelids will be puffy and red. You'd better use the eye drops with anti-inflammation to release this symptom. In addition, you could also use the warm compress to make the eyes get reduced at the styes.03/19/2013
walkercub76Well, yes, eye stye can just lead to redness in your eyes. And generally speaking, eye stye is the inflammation in the eyes. And it occurs when your eyes are infected. So when eye stye occurs, redness, inflammation in your eyes will be possible. At this moment, you should try some ways to treat it. According to some doctors, the tea bag contains many different objects which do a good job to many eye diseases including stye. So you can just use a cool tea bag and put it on your eyes. Just do this for a few times every day. Besides, heating a piece of garlic will work wonders if done right. Anyway, just pay more attention to your eyes.03/20/2013
- How to treat red and swollen eyes caused by a hit?
- I have red eyes for more than one week. It is normal?
- Why do my eyes turn red hours after removing contact lenses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Why do you have redness in your eyes when teething?
- How can you keep your eyes from turning red when you are drinking?
- What are the side effects of visine red eye drops ?
- How to get rid of popped blood vessels in your eyes?
- what causes itchy eyelids and red veins in the white part of your eyes?
- How to relieve red and itchy eyes after taking my contacts out?