hand_in__handDon't worry. I know you feel your eyes burning and hurt. But all you have to do is very simple. Just wash away the sauce with clean water. To alleviate the discomfort, please follow the steps below: 1. Wash you eyes with clean water. 2.Shed as much tears as possible as tears can wash away the irritating substance in your eyes. 3.Ice compress: put a bag of ice on your eyes to reduce the pain 4. Never rub your eyes with your hands, as there are bacteria and maybe some leftover spicy sauce on your hands.03/19/2013
cabanaboy01If you get a bit of tabasco sauce in your eyes, you'd better wash it out with the clean water which may reduce the discomfort in your eyes because of tabasco sauce. You could also use the clean cloth to dry it. At the same time, you could use the warm compress to make the eyes get moisture and comfortable.03/19/2013
JoshWell, generally speaking, it is not a big deal to have Tabasco sauce in your eyes. So you do not need to worry about it too much. In my opinion, you can just have some pure water to wash the sauce out of your eyes. And just repeat it for more time. And then you can just have some cool tea bags under your eyes. In that way, it can just relieve your eyes from burning eyes. Of course, if you do not take care your eyes carefully, your eyes may suffer eye infection, leading to some eye symptoms. For example, red eyes, watery eyes, burning eyes can be possible. So just be careful about it.03/27/2013
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?