erraticgothlesYou should wear the sunglasses when you look at the sun, instead of the welding mask which could be used to avoid the light radiation. If you do not wear the sunglasses which lenses will protect your eyes from the uv rays, your eyes will be damaged. You need to protect the eyes carefully which are the very important parts for your whole body.03/19/2013
MelissaYes, you can. It won't cause damage if you look at the sun with welding mask. To be more accurate, you must wear a welding mask or goggle to look at the sun, otherwise you will have a permanent blind spot in the middle of your view field. You can also see the projected image of the sun through a pinhole on a posterboard.03/19/2013
cthierI experienced looking at the sun when I wear welding mask in 2008. I remembered the eclipse of the sun occurred at that day. I would be blind when I directly watched the sun without goggles or something else. Hence I borrowed a welding mask and saw the solar eclipse. So you can look at the sun when you wear a welding mask.03/24/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?